It’s a brand new year, and time to build that brand new body!
Full-body Personal Training–delivered to you–is available in Middle Tennessee; and Consulting nationwide via phone and video phone!
GREEK PHYSIQUE™ Fitness offers Certified Personal Training in the convenience of your home.
Our specialty is full-body sculpting for men and women. What are some of the benefits to GREEK PHYSIQUE™ Fitness Personal Training?
- Convenient–We come to you
- Affordable–Great Packages are available
- Efficient–Our full-body workouts get the job done in less time
- Effective–Full-body training burns more fat than standard workouts
- Safe–Bodyweight and kettle bell training are easier on the back and joints than standard methods
Sound interesting? Just leave a reply below asking for your FREE, NO OBLIGATION Consultation.
There’s absolutely nothing to lose–except those unwanted pounds and last year’s attitude!
Patrick Rooney is the Owner of GREEK PHYSIQUE™, LLC, a Personal Training company located in Middle Tennessee, which specializes in body sculpting for men and women. Patrick is certified through the National Association for Fitness Certification (NAFC). You can reach Patrick at email@example.com.
Training this am in the cold but sunny, beautiful outdoors. Training full-body movements–with Kettlebells, Equalizer bars, and bodyweight.
In defining what I do, I would say that my interest is training the whole body, as much as possible, as a unit, for the purpose of health, aesthetics, and hate to use this overused word, but “functional” fitness.
Full-body training has a lot of advantages:
1. The movements are more natural, and therefore tend to be somewhat easier on the joints than isolated movements.
2. More efficient, quicker training.
3. Proportional development is simplified.
4. Fully body work brings in a cardio element, for those–like me–who hate long, boring cardio training.
5. The central nervous system gets a great workout.
6. Training outdoors (when possible) offers obvious benefits, such as sun and fresh air. It also tends to foster increased creativity in finding new, improved ways to train. Which brings me to #7…
7. FUN. Creativity is fun. Enough said.
If this sounds piques your interest, go to
or email us at
for more information on our training packages.
Let’s get out there and train!
To your health and fitness,
Patrick Rooney is the Owner of GREEK PHYSIQUE™, LLC, a Personal Training company located in Middle Tennessee, which specializes in body sculpting for men and women. Patrick is certified through the National Association for Fitness Certification (NAFC). For more information, go to greekphysique.online/about. Contact Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.